K Beaute Bleaching Whipped Scrub
K Beaute Bleaching Whipped Scrub
✨K-beauty Bleaching Whipped Scrub ✨
SUPER TRENDING NGAYON MGA SIS
BLEACHING WHIPPED SCRUB 🔥🔥🔥
"Not your Ordinary Bleach"
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs) :
PARA SAAN PO ANG BLEACHING WHIPPED SCRUB?
- pwede sa FACE and BODY. Sa maiitim na kili kili, singit, inangit, kuyukot. At lahat ng mga natatago nyong dark areas.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF BLEACHING WHIPPED SCRUB?
- removes WHITE HEADS and BLACKHEADS, yes po pwede sa FACE!
- Treats and prevents acne
- Natural scent after everywash serves as insect repellant
- Dries up pimples
- Removes dirt and oily skin
- Removes Dark spots
- Removes Dead skincells
- Minimizes wrinkles
- Radiant, soft, smooth and glowing skin
- Instant whitening effect if used continuously
MAKIKITA NA PO BA ANG RESULT AFTER ONE USE?
- Yes meron na pong result, malambot sa balat, maglilighten ang darkspots nyo. May instant whitening effect and glow sa skin. Syempre kelangan tyagain mga sis! At di naman magic ang pagkakaroon ng magandang kutis. 😊 pinaghihirapan yon kaya dapat dalasan mo ang gamit para achieve na achieve ang kutis bond paper.
MAHAPDI PO BA? MAKATI PO BA?
- No HAPDI feeling mga sis! Pwede po ibabad ng matagal (Mas matagal, mas okay) wala kang mararamdaman na hapdi or pangangati sa balat.
NAGBABALAT PO BA? OR MAY MICROPEELING?
- wala pong pagbabalat. Wala din pong micropeeling. Di po sya nakakadry ng balat.
ILANG GRAMS PO ANG LAMAN NG ISANG TUB?
- 250g po mga sis!
ILANG BESES PO PWEDE GAMITIN SA LOOB NG 1 WEEK?
- 2 to 3 times a week po pwede kayo magbleach. Much better kung araw araw ako kasi araw araw haha 😅 Tyagain nyo mga sis! Sabi nga pag may tiyaga may magandang kutis, mapapala. 😅😊
SAFE PO BANG GAMITIN NG PREGGY AND BREASTFEEDING MOMS?
- Yes po, PWEDENG PWEDE! dahil sinigurado po namin na safe, at effective ang ating BLEACHING WHIPPED SCRUB.
Our product contains active ingredients that will help your skin rejuvenate and exfoliates all at the same time. It will give your skin deep radiance and moisture that other bleaching creams don't have. It is mild and delicate process of mixture makes sure that it is safe for your face and body.
“PUPUTI KA NA, KIKINIS KA PA, TANGGAL ANG LIBAG MO SIS!"
TRY NYO NA! 💜
FAQ'S / DISCLAIMER
Where do you ship?
We ship worldwide via USPS Postal Service, DHL and Fedex. Please allow us 2-3 days to prepare your order and shipment.Shipping fee is calculated base on the weight and size of the items you are purchasing.All domestic orders are free shipping if you purchase $75 above except International.
When shipping with DHL , FedEx or USPS, an order confirmation will be emailed to you which will include a tracking number. You may use the tracking number to check your orders progress at FedEx.com, Ups.com or USPS.com, as applicable to your delivery method.
For our mutual protection, orders over $200.00 will be shipped "Signature Required"...no exceptions.
Make note that all delivery times are estimates not guarantees.
- Our store uses location-based taxes, then taxes such as VAT or sales tax are not collected on international orders.
- packages may be charged import duties and/or customs fees; these fees are determined by customs officials and are not included in the shipping cost.
- Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are incurred once a shipment reaches your destination country. Jesel's Essentials is not responsible for these charges if they are applied and are your responsibility as the customer.INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING TERMS APPLIED, which is also known as DAP (Duties At Place), means the buyer has to pay for all import customs clearance, duties, and taxes upon delivery.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a FULL REFUND , your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
We will carefully inspect items shipped to us.
Partial refund will be given if the items are already USED or OPENED.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
RETURN SHIPPING COST
If the return is due to any fault of the customer, such as the customer ordered an incorrect item(s), or the customer entered the delivery address incorrectly, the customer will be responsible for the return shipping cost. If the return is due to an error or fault by Jesel's Essentials such as we shipped the wrong item(s) or the item(s) was damaged upon arrival, Jesel's Essentials shall be responsible for the shipping cost.
DAMAGES AND ISSUES
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
How to perform patch test
The AAD recommends the following steps for patch testing a new skin care product:
- Apply the product to a small patch of skin where a person is unlikely to accidentally wash or rub it away. Good areas may include the inside of the arm or bend of the elbow.
- Apply the product to a quarter-sized patch of skin. A person should apply the product as thickly as they would when using it regularly.
- Leave the product on the patch of skin for as long as it would normally be on the skin. If a person is testing a product that they would usually wash off, such as a cleanser, they should keep the patch on for 5 minutes or as long as the instructions advise.
- Repeat the patch test twice a day for between 7–10 days. A reaction may not happen immediately, so it is important to continue applying the product for this length of time.
- If a person’s skin reacts to the product, they should wash it off as soon as possible and stop using it. A person can use a cool compress or petroleum jelly to relieve the skin if needed.
Skin care products may contain many different ingredients. Some of these ingredients a person’s skin or even cause an allergic reaction. By performing a patch test on a small area of skin, a person can see how their skin tolerates a product before committing to using the product over a larger area.
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Jesel.net assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.